The Michigan Crisis Response Association is offering two (2) scholarships for two separate individuals who wish to attend the MCRA annual training conference, September 16-18, 2018. MCRA will decrease the cost of the conference for the selected scholarship recipients by 50%.
The two individual scholarships that are available to apply for are:
- If you are a first time attendee who has not attended the conference before and would like to register for the Assisting Individuals in Crisis and Group Crisis Intervention (3-day course).
- For individuals who have attended the MCRA annual training conference in the past and would like to return to continue their training in crisis response (any 2-day ICISF course).
Individuals wishing to apply for MCRA scholarship funds must meet the following criteria:
- The individual has a need for scholarship funds and is not receiving funding from any other source totaling more than 50% for the cost of the conference
- The individual completes the attached scholarship request form and has the endorsement of a team coordinator or someone else in a team leadership position.
- The scholarship request form is submitted electronically (if at all possible) and received by MCRA by August 31, 2018.
All applicants will be notified by email as to the outcome of their request by September 8, 2018.